Thursday, October 14, 2010

What a week on tap.....

What a blessing it is to be a child of the King of Kings! He is truly so good to us! We have a lot to look forward to over the upcoming days. Friday night / Saturday morning Paula and I are taking a concealed weapons permit class together. Friday night will be classroom time with Saturday morning shooting time. I have never been shooting with her and I am looking forward to it greatly. After class we will pick the girls up and drive to East Millinocket so I can preach at Tri-Town Baptist Church on Sunday. I can not wait to open up that old black King James Bible and preach from the awe-inspiring, inerrant, infallible, incredible Word of God! Next week we will be spending some time with Pastor Jeff Faggart, the director of the Baptist History Preservation Society. I am not sure where we will be going, but I will have a chance to visit some very important Baptist landmarks in the state of Maine. Pastor Faggart is even going to preach for us on Wednesday night at Church Hill Baptist! What a week it will be! Glory to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Browns to Montana