Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thursday May 27, 2010

What a blessed day yesterday! My day started out at the doctor's office. It was a blessing to hear that my vital statistics are doing very well. When your doctor says "whatever you are doing, keep doing it" you know that something is going right. I praise God for my health. After that it was to church to attempt to fix the main recording computer. Unfortunately the computer does not look good and we may need to replace it. Last night's service was another blessing as we heard great preaching out of the 37th Psalm. The prayer time after the service was great. I love breaking up into groups and praying. What a way to bring our congregation together.
Today it is off to the computer repair man with that recording computer. We will then drop the kids off at my mother's while Paula and I go to the airport to pick up a precious family member of a local pastor. Then, well....... some quiet time with my beautiful wife! What a blessing it is to serve the King of Kings!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for quiet time with you!

Post a Comment

Browns to Montana