Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sunday May 23, 2010

What a beautiful Lord's day morning this is. As I write this my heart is leaping within me. I am just so excited for what is to come.
My last day at Walmart was Thursday and it was a very touching send off. The Lord is good and the people at the store let me know how much they will miss me. It gave me a great opportunity to invite people to church and witness to them. I praise God for the opportunity to throw handfulls of Gospel seed on my way out. I do expect to see some of my former associates at Church Hill Baptist Church. I pray they will all get saved.
On Wednesday of last week (my second-to-last day) I received a call from Pepperidge Farms stating that the closing date was pushed back two weeks, from May 28 to June 11. This was a tough call to get, meaning it will be two weeks further until I get a paycheck (probably the first of July now). This means we need to go through the entire month of June with no paycheck. My fleshy self did what any unspiritual person would do and panicked. However, the Lord quickly reigned me back in and let me know it would be allright. Oh how I praise the Lord God and his provision for his people.
I look forward with great anticipation for what is to come! God is so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Browns to Montana