Thursday, March 26, 2009

Preparing for Sunday morning (I get to preach again!)

The Lord had given me a message that I am burning to share with my Church family. On Sunday morning I will have the opportunity to preach the Word of God again! I am so thrilled that the Lord has called me to preach and I am praying for his power on my preaching. With an average attendance of over 100 for the "main" service this will be, by far, my largest audience yet. I can't wait to open up the King James Bible and say "Thus sayeth the Word of God!". Please pray for me as I continue my preperations for the message. I "practice preached" and timed my message at 1:04:00. Wow! I wonder if I will actually go over an hour? My introduction was over 20 minutes long. I will be preaching on something very close to my heart, Church Planting. Please pray for me as I will be working 10 hours on Friday and 12 on Saturday. Today is my last day for actual preperation time. I can't wait! God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Browns to Montana