Friday, January 13, 2012

1-13-12

It's been a great couple of days for the Jones family! We had a good service on Wednesday night at Bryant Pond Baptist Church. The spirit was sweet and we had great prayer time. I preached on the call of God from Galatians 1:15-16. After two weeks in a row preaching out of Galatians 1:14, we actually made it through two verses.
Yesterday we hunkered down for the snowstorm. The Lord gave great study time and I am "fired" up about preaching Sunday. I will be starting a series on "fire" in the Bible. It has already been a good study.
After I shoveled and snow-blowed, we had some family time. We played some video games together and they discovered their daddy could still impress! yes, these are games where you physically move and the game uses your movements to control the character. Much different than the ole Atari 2600 I had when I was their age.

Today there will be more snow clean up, then a trip to the big city of "Pohtland". Looking forward to what God has in store for us this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Browns to Montana