Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Soul Food!

Wow! I have been fed this week! Yes, the eating has been good at Church Hill Baptist, but the spiritual food has been tremendous. Tonight Dr. Caudill preached a message "What Has God Called You To Do?" that was such a tremendous help and blessing to me. I am currently uploading it to our sermon.net site. You can listen at the bottom of this blog.
What a glory it is that God uses such unlikely people for His glory! People like Moses. People like Gideon. People like you and me! Glory! Hallelujah! Amen!

I personally needed to be reminded of that affirmation that it is not based on our talent, it is God working through us. The devil loves to whisper in our ears "you are a fake", "why would anybody ever follow you?", "you are going to fail", etc.... Well..... as I said, I am so glad that my success is not based on my talent, It's all Him! I can't pastor a church. I can't lead a congregation. I can't plan and organize and see churches planted out of my church, but I can be faithful and obedient to God and let Him do His work through me. If we are faithful and obedient, God will give us success! What a blessing! God is so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Browns to Montana