Tuesday, June 8, 2010

God's protection



This video was taken from the Cherokee 6 plane owned by the "Wings with the Word Ministries" and Pastor Todd Bell. The video was shot today around 9:30 am on our trip from Augusta to Sanford to assist with the project at the new Christian school in Sanford. On the ride home we had a little bit of turbulence but otherwise it was a good trip. Shortly after dropping us off in Augusta, Pastor Bell had to make an emergency landing. He safely landed in a field in Farmingdale after losing his engine. I want to take this moment to praise the LORD for his protection of Pastor Bell, Pastor Wiley, Brother Tim Wood and myself. I want to stress that Pastor Bell landed safely. God's protection is so amazing. My wife may be a little stressed out but she also is praising God. I can't wait to take another trip with Pastor Bell. Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Browns to Montana