Friday, May 7, 2010

Here it is!

On October 17,2008 at the "First Annual Maine Church Planters Conference" at Calvary Baptist Church in Sanford, Maine, the Lord called me to preach the glorious Gospel of Jesus Christ. For a very long time I have been studying and learning from Pastor Wiley. I have even had many chances to preach. All that time I did not know what the specifics of my calling would be, until late last summer. The Lord planted it in my heart that I would be associate Pastor of Church Hill Baptist Church. Since that time I have been praying about how the Lord would have me to make the transition from retail to the ministry. Well....... the Lord has presented me an opportunity to purchase a bread route selling Pepperidge Farms bread and crackers (you know......Goldfish and Milano's). I have been approved for the purchase and my closing date is May 28. This means that on Monday morning I will be giving my two week notice to the store.
The Lord did it!!!! I will be starting my duties at Church Hill Baptist shortly thereafter. Oh, how I have dreamed of this day! God is so good and I praise his HOLY NAME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Browns to Montana