Saturday, July 11, 2009

One week later.......

What a great time we had getting ready for the 4th of July and our water distribution project. Church Hill Baptist came together in a great way and got over 8,000 bottles oCheck Spellingf water with attached Bible tracts ready to distribute. On July 4 we had a great time serving the Lord passing out these waters. It was amazing to see the clouds peeled back just as our float began moving. How good God is!!! It got really hot very quickly and ooohhhh my, didn't the people want that water! They did not realize they were also getting the Water of Life with that plain water. We are praying still for these tracts and Vacation Bible School invitations to bring forth fruit for our Lord. We are looking at the water project as the first step in reaching Augusta for Christ. Ohhhhh, pray the Lord brings forth laborers for the harvest!
We are looking forward to our day on Sunday! We will be in the house of the Lord singing the old hymns of the faith and "amening" some great preaching. I am looking forward to teaching Sunday School for the combined 5-12 grade group. I am looking forward to the next time I get to preach. I don't know when that will be, but I pray it will be soon. I am backing up on my "preach" and I gotta get some outta me! Praise the Lord for putting that "preach" in my soul of souls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Browns to Montana